Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10 DIY Detox Waters to Cleanse Your Body!!

Hey Everyone!

IF YOURE READING THIS COMMENT "asthetically-pleasing water is bae"

Here I came up with 10 different types of infused waters that will help detox your body! Each water I created with a different activity of the day in mind, from ones to wake you up, help stay focused, replenish after a workout, and relax!! I researched each fruit, vegetable and herb and their abilities and put them into infused waters!! I really hope that you enjoy these delicious and healthy detox waters and make sure to leave me a comment saying which one youre gonna try! Give this video a big thumbs up if you found it helpful and be SURE to subscribe if you havent already!! ALSO MAKE SURE you send me a tweet or instagram showing me yours!

I love you all!! See ya wednesday! (but if you miss me until then, check out my social media!)

// S O C I A L M E D I A //

TWITTER ➳ ➳ ➳@sarahhquinnn

TUMBLR ➳ ➳ F A Q //

➳ How old are you?

I am 19!

➳ Are you in college/university?

Yes, I am currently studying classical voice in University

➳ Where do you live?

Vancouver, BC, Canada

➳ Do you work?

Yes, I teach singing and piano at two different studios

➳ When did you start your youtube channel?

March 28th, 2013

➳ FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, I WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL

xoxo,

sarah

******** ATTENTION COMPANIES ***************

If you wish to contact me on collaborations or sponsorships please e-mail me ONLY on this email:

rene@beaufreshmedia.com

style="display:block"

data-ad-client="ca-pub-6547883978987616"

data-ad-slot="1110016481"

data-ad-format="auto">

No comments:

Post a Comment